Attend Vendor Risk Management Implementation to learn about the centralized process for managing your organizations vendor portfolio and completing the vendor assessment and remediation lifecycle. The Vendor Risk Management application provides a centralized process for managing your organization s vendor portfolio and completing the vendor assessment and remediation lifecycle. Also, integrating with other GRC applications, provides top-down traceability for compliance with controls and risks.
Join our class to discuss how to get started developing Vendor Risk Management (VRM) implementation strategy. This 2-day class covers domain knowledge, common technical aspects of an implementation as well as processes to effectively manage it.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Fundamentals
- , or equivalent knowledge
This course covers the Vendor Risk Management application which provides a centralized process for managing your organization s vendor portfolio and completing the vendor assessment and remediation lifecycle.
Attendees will learn tactical skills and strategies that will better prepare them to implement Vendor Risk soundly and efficiently. Through lectures, group discussion, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students build on existing knowledge and skills by applying implementation best practices. Course topics include:
- Vendor Risk Management Overview
- Core Configuration
- Assessment Configuration
- Vendor Portal Experience
- Application Relationships
- Dashboards and Reports