Attend Customer Service Management Fundamentals to master the set up, configuration, and usage of the ServiceNow Customer Service Management application. In this 3-day interactive course attendees master the setup, configuration, and usage of the ServiceNow Customer Service Management application by a combination of lecture, group discussions, and lab work. This course is designed for system administrators, implementers, developers, and application specialists responsible for configuring and managing the Customer Service Management application.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
What you will learn in this course:
- Explore the Customer Service Management application, related applications in the ServiceNow platform, use cases and architecture
- Manage core Customer Service data such as:
- Case, and case types
- Consumers, accounts, account relationships and account hierarchies
- Contacts, contact relationships, account teams and responsibility definitions
- Contracts, entitlements, and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Assets, service-aware install base
- Configure case forms and state flows
- CSM workspaces and advanced work assignment
- Case and account escalation, and major issue management
- Communication channels, including walk-ups
- Explore Reporting and Performance Analytics
- Create Targeted Communications and Special Handling Notes
- Investigate other key process applications including the Customer and Consumer Service Portals, and Communities
- Explore Customer Service Management with IT Service Management and other ServiceNow applications