Build and Analyze Customer Journeys using Marketing Cloud (MKT101)
Start your journey to becoming a Marketing Cloud Specialist. In this 5-day, expert-led class, you will learn how to build customer journeys within Marketing Cloud. Our team of Marketing Cloud pros will walk you through best practices related to executing, monitoring, and analyzing your journeys, arming you with the tools and know-how to design personalized journeys and engage with your customers in a whole new way.
Who should attend
This class is designed for email digital marketers who manage the email channel for their organization. Whether you are new to Marketing Cloud or looking for tips on how to improve your existing customer journeys, this class is a great place to start. No prior knowledge of Marketing Cloud is needed.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Explain compliance concepts to ensure optimal deliverability.
- Use tools within Marketing Cloud to uphold deliverability standards.
- Utilize Email Design best practices to ensure the best customer experience.
- Develop effective, relevant messages using Content Builder.
- Design and test different delivery methods and options when sending an email message.
- Design and execute customer journeys using automation tools within Marketing Cloud.
- Differentiate the use cases for different automation activities in Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Define fundamental data management and structure terminology.
- Use data segmentation tools to create targeted emails.
- Apply a simple data model concept to a real-world scenario.
- Define subscriber statuses, unsubscribe methods, and preferences.
- Analyze marketing campaigns using common KPIs.
- Solve a common marketing problem using troubleshooting guidance.
- Prioritize testing methods and tools to ensure quality control.
- Explain fundamental account and sending administration.
- Know where to go for more information, guidance, and support.
- Describe capabilities across the platform.
- Introduction to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Subscriber and Data Management
- Email Message Design and Creation
- Message Testing, Delivery, and Email Marketing Best Practices
- Marketing Automation
- Analytics and Troubleshooting