Who should attend
Project Manager / Leaders, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Manager, Team Leader, Agile Coaches, Facilitators, IT Leaders, Innovation Managers
In this seminar all necessary basics regarding the Liberating Structures methods will be explained. Basic facilitation experience should be brought along. No other prerequisites are necessary for participation.
Liberating Structures are a well-filled method box that supports facilitators in actively involving participants in various group formats such as meetings, workshops, large group events, etc. The individual Liberating Structures enable them to tackle problems and challenges in a targeted and carefully structured manner. The individual Liberating Structures make it possible to deal with problems and challenges in a targeted and step-by-step manner through carefully structured sequences.
In this 2-day training you will get to know the variety and the effectiveness of the individual Liberating Structures by means of many practical exercises and an accompanying theoretical input. You will get an overview of the necessary basics of these methods and get an idea for which questions and topics this tool is suitable. Afterwards, you will be equipped to design and implement your own first applications of the Liberating Structures.
- Theoretical basics of Liberating Structures
- Overview and classification of the total of 40 individual methods
- The role of facilitation
- Applying and trying out the individual methods
- Reflection and classification of the learned methods
- Development of an own concept for a self-selected interaction format (workshop, meeting, large group, etc.) using the learned techniques