Who should attend
Project Managers / Leaders, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Manager, Team Leaders, Agile Coaches, Innovation Managers, IT Leaders, Software Developers
In this seminar all necessary basics regarding Design Thinking will be explained. No further prerequisites are necessary for participation.
Design thinking is a method for solving complex problems and developing innovative ideas. It is an iterative, timebox-based process and a collection of techniques for disruptive innovation of products and services. To understand how design thinking empowers new and concise solution ideas, it's best to give it a try.
In the two-day workshop, you will use self-selected practical cases to learn which challenges are particularly suitable to be worked on using the Design Thinking method. You will gain an insight into the necessary basics of this method and get an idea for which questions and topics it is suitable. Afterwards, you will be equipped to design and implement your own first applications of Design Thinking.
- Determine together what is an appropriate challenge
- Investigate the topic and problem space
- Develop personas and user-focused perspectives
- Brainstorm and other creative techniques
- Visualize ideas
- Rapid prototyping and gather user feedback
- Transfer the design thinking method to other business processes