DAX in a Day (DXDY)
Who should attend
This course has been designed specifically for experienced model developers.
We recommend that attendees have prior experience working with Power BI Desktop to create data models.
During this course you will review:
- Writing DAX formulas.
- Defining calculated tables and columns.
- Defining measures.
- Using DAX iterator functions.
- Modifying filter context.
- Using DAX time intelligence functions.
After completing this training, the attendees should be able to work with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), perform calculations and define common business calculations for use in reports, and addressing performance and functionality concerns.
- Module 1: Introduce Data Models
- Module 2: Write DAX Formulas
- Module 3: Define Calculated Tables and Columns
- Module 4: Define Measures
- Module 5: Use DAX Iterator Functions
- Module 6: Modify Filter Context
- Module 7: Use DAX Time Intelligence Functions
Duration 1 day
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 790.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 950.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.