Learn what DevOps Engineering is, why DevOps engineering is important, and how DevOps is engineered for success. The course opens with a short review of DevOps foundational principles and then transitions into implementing DevOps. It is designed from an engineering point of view and covers topics such as DevOps in relation to other frameworks, technologies, application design practices, continuous integration practices, continuous delivery and deployment, continuous testing, elastic infrastructures, monitoring, metrics, observability, governance, human aspects, and future trends of DevOps engineering.
Who should attend
The target audience for the DevOps Engineering Foundation course are individuals involved in engineering and technical practices such as:
- DevOps Practice owners and process designers
- Developers, QA engineers and Managers who are interested in understanding how DevOps works.
- Employees and managers responsible for engineering or improving processes.
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement and DevOps initiatives.
- Anyone responsible for:
- Managing process-related requirements
- Ensuring the eciency and effectiveness of processes
- Maximizing the value of processes
Some familiarity with DevOps processes and Agile is recommended
- Module 1: DevOps Engineering Introduction
- Module 2: DevOps Technology
- Module 3: Applications Architectures and Continuous Integration
- Module 4: Continuous Testing
- Module 5: Ephemeral Elastic Infrastructures
- Module 6: Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- Module 7: Metrics, Monitoring, Observability, Governance
- Module 8: DevOps Engineering Humans