Expand your Citrix networking knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials, including secure load balancing, high availability and operations management, and also focuses on Citrix Gateway. You will learn to deliver secure remote access to apps and desktops integrating Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Desktops with Citrix Gateway.
Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC and Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix networking experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC or Citrix Gateway environments.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway
- Explain basic Citrix ADC and Gateway network architecture
- Identify the steps and components to secure Citrix ADC
- Configure Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix Virtual Desktops and other Citrix components
- Getting Started
- Basic Networking
- ADC Platforms
- High Availability
- Load balancing
- SSL Offloading
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Citrix Gateway
- AppExpert Expressions
- Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Web Gateway
- Managing Client Connections
- Integration for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Configuring Citrix Gateway