Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Traffic Management (CNS-225)
Build your Citrix ADC knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials-- platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality – and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn about key ADC capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. The traffic management curriculum will cover the AppExpert policy engine, the Rewrite and Responder features, and Content Switching.
Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little to no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to implement and manage Citrix ADC features using leading practices.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix ADC
- How to obtain, install, and manage Citrix ADC licenses
- Comprehend basic ADC network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure Citrix ADC
- Optimize the ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Getting Started
- Basic Networking
- ADC Platforms
- High Availability
- Load balancing
- SSL Offloading
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Advanced Policies
- Rewrite Responder URL Transformation
- Content Switching
- Global Server Load Balancing
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 2,990.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 3,860.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.