The Monitor SAP with Cisco AppDynamics (SAP210) training teaches you to use the Cisco AppDynamics platform to simplify visibility, optimize performance, and monitor business scenarios for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP). You’ll get an overview of both out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom instrumentation. You will learn how to view your application, including SAP and non-SAP systems, and understand the health of your application at-a-glance. You’ll also learn to map performance data to your business and use business intelligence dashboards to visualize performance metrics and alerts.
How You'll Benefit
This training will help you:
- Learn how to use the Cisco AppDynamics platform to optimize for SAP
- Gain leading-edge skills for high-demand responsibilities in the cloud computing industry
This is a Cisco Learning Services course and is delivered directly by Cisco.
Who should attend
- SAP users (including Basis Team, DevOps, Admins, and Business) who are looking to monitor their SAP landscape using Cisco AppDynamics
- No prerequisites
- Gain a general understanding of Cisco AppDynamics
- Learn troubleshooting basics of Cisco AppDynamics
- Examine key monitoring capabilities of Cisco AppDynamics
- Discover the aspects of proactive monitoring