The Monitor Kubernetes Environments with Cisco AppDynamics (PRO531) training provides an overview of the Cluster Agent and how Cisco AppDynamics Agents deliver full stack observability for Kubernetes (K8s) environments. It focuses on the Cisco AppDynamics Cluster Agent, its architecture, and instructions on how to validate deployment of the Cluster Agent in a Kubernetes cluster to monitor cluster metrics Cisco AppDynamics. The training highlights the key benefits, common use cases, prerequisites, and the deployment process of the Cluster Agent to integrate Kubernetes clusters with Cisco AppDynamics.
How You'll Benefit
This training will help you:
- Understand the Cluster Agent and how it delivers full stack observability for Kubernetes environments
- Gain leading-edge skills for high-demand responsibilities in the cloud computing industry
This is a Cisco Learning Services course and is delivered directly by Cisco.
Who should attend
- DevOps, Developers, Admins, and Performance Analysts working on containerized applications and services
The skill you are expected to have before attending this training include:
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, containers, and container orchestration concepts
- Understand Cisco AppDynamics E2E Visibility in Kubernetes environments
- Learn how to install Cisco AppDynamics Cluster Agent in Kubernetes cluster
- Examine Cluster Metrics and proactive alerting in Cisco AppDynamics Controller UI
- Deploy InfraViz for Infrastructure Visibility in Kubernetes cluster
- Understand troubleshooting, monitoring, upgrading, and uses of K8s