In the "Getting More from Jira Workflows (Cloud)" training, participants learn about common status and transition properties and advanced workflow functionalities and how to configure them. This includes triggers, conditions, validators and post functions.
Training participants will find solutions to common requirements from real business scenarios that a Jira administrator faces on a daily basis. These solutions will be modeled using Jira workflows. At the end of the training, participants will be able to generate effective workflows using all available tools.
Delivery in cooperation with catworkx.
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Who should attend
Jira administrators or people who model workflows
Trainingand Training or equivalent experience.
In addition, the following topics should be known:
- User, group and role management
- Create and use on-screen dialogs, fields, projects, tasks, and schemas.
- Create and use workflow statuses, transitions, and schemas.
- Get to know basic workflow concepts and configurations
- Mapping complex real-world requirements using Jira workflows
- Creation of conditions and validators
- Automation of the workflow with the help of subsequent functions (Post Functions)
- Trigger transitions
- Extending workflows with properties
- Implement best practices using advanced workflow functions