The AI use case training workshop enables participants to explore various frameworks to document, assess and prioritize AI use cases. The impact and requirements of AI use cases are unique and vary from traditional IT use cases. The use case workshop demonstrates the tools and methodologies required for a structured and holistic development of AI use cases. Participants will gain insights on the implications related to the planning, make-or-buy decisions and execution of AI use cases. Participants will also be introduced to multiple ideation methodologies and a systematic framework for use case evaluation, clustering, and prioritization.
Who should attend
This training is tailored for everyone who aims to formulate and implement AI uses cases or is responsible for the AI transformation of the company or one of its departments.
The workshop aims to demonstrate the wide ranging impacts of AI use cases, and the reasons why AI use cases need a structured approach. On completing the course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the impact of AI on the current industrial landscape
- Explore the large language model landscape
- Identify use cases that build on your organization's strategic vision
- Create a framework to document, assess and prioritize identified use cases
- Evaluate the factors required for a make-or-buy decision for executing a use case
Benefits for Participants
The use case workshop aims to equip you with a comprehensive understanding of the complexities involved in executing successful AI use cases. This workshop demonstrates a structured approach to identify, scope, assess and prioritize the most apt use cases for your company’s AI vision. You will be able to gain insights on various industry best practices, methodologies and tools required for use case ideation, and will also learn how to evaluate AI use cases. You will also get the opportunity to put the concepts directly into practice by working on practical examples and case studies.
Benefits for Companies
The use case workshop enables your employees to gain a solid understanding of how AI can support your business, improve your organization’s process efficiency, product quality, and customer experience. This workshop demonstrates the need for a structured approach to identify use cases and equip your employees with proven ideation methods and tools. Participants will get hands-on experience on methodologies for use case ideation, and explore frameworks for use case assessment and prioritization. Your employees will also be trained to navigate the “Make or Buy” decisions for executing AI use cases.
AI and Disruptive Innovation
- Impact of AI on the current industrial landscape
- AI capabilities and their business impact
- Exploring the Large Language Model landscape
- Applications of LLMs for text generation, image generation, code generation and text summarization
Use Case Ideation Tools and Methodologies
- Defining your organization’s AI vision
- Identifying uses cases based on your organization’s AI vision
- Use case ideation methodologies
Assessment and Prioritization
- Framework for use case assessment and prioritization
- Evaluation of factors such as Ease of Implementation, Value, ROI, regulations, and cybersecurity for use cases
- Execution and Roadmap for prioritized use cases
- Navigating the “Make or Buy” decision