The Well-Architected Framework enables you to make informed decisions about your customers architectures in a cloud-native way and understand the impact of design decisions that are made. By using the Well-Architected Framework, you will understand the risks in your architecture and ways to mitigate them.
This course is designed to provide a deep dive into the AWS Well-Architected Framework and its 5 pillars. This course also covers the Well-Architected Review process, and using the AWS Well-Architected Tool to complete reviews.
Who should attend
This course is intended for:
- Technical professionals involved in architecting, building, and operating AWS solutions.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Knowledge of core AWS services (Course: )
- Knowledge of AWS management interfaces (Course: )
- Knowledge of core AWS design and architecture (Course: )
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify the Well-Architected Framework features, design principles, design pillars, and common uses
- Apply the design principles, key services, and best practices for each pillar of the Well-Architected Framework
- Use the Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected Reviews
Module 1: Well-Architected Introduction
- History of Well-Architected
- Goals of Well-Architected
- What is the AWS Well-Architected Framework?
- The AWS Well-Architected Tool
Module 2: Design Principles
- Operational Excellence
- Lab 1: Operational Excellence
- Lab 2: Reliability
- Lab 3: Security
- Performance Efficiency
- Lab 4: Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
- Lab 5: Cost Optimization