In the course "Jira Administration Part 1 (Data Center)" the participants learn the most important steps to set up a Jira instance (Jira Work Management, Jira Software or Jira Service Management).
Hands-on exercises will be used to practice the most common administration tasks for all three Jira applications. These include: User management, global and project permissions, project roles, and configuration of task types, workflows, and screens. Participants will learn to share project configurations through the use of schemas.
The training includes a selection of business requirements and best practices for each topic to better understand Jira administration.
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.
Who should attend
Neue Jira-Administratoren (Jira Work Management, Jira Software, Jira Service Management)
- Jira Essentials (Data Center) course or comparable experience
- Basic knowledge of using Jira Work Management, Jira Software and/or Jira Service Management.
- Configure system settings
- Setting up users and groups
- Configure the global permissions
- Create and configure projects
- Create operation types
- Customize workflows (workflows)
- Customizing fields and screen masks
- Configure project permissions and roles
- Sharing project configurations
Delivery in cooperation with catworkx.