- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Check Point
- Cydrill Software Security
- Dell EMC
- Kaspersky Lab
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- DevOps Institute»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ACANS)
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty validates expertise in designing and maintaining network architecture for the breadth of AWS services.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform complex networking tasks with five years of hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Professional experience using AWS technology, AWS security best practices, AWS storage options and their underlying consistency models, and AWS networking nuances and how they relate to the integration of AWS services.
- Knowledge of advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options [e.g., IP VPN, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), virtual private LAN service (VPLS)].
- Familiarity with the development of automation scripts and tools. This should include the design, implementation, and optimization of the following: Routing architectures (including static and dynamic); multi-region solutions for a global enterprise; highly available connectivity solutions (e.g., AWS Direct Connect, VPN).
- Knowledge of CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6); IPv6 transition challenges; and generic solutions for network security features, including AWS WAF, intrusion detection systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), DDoS protection, and economic denial of service/sustainability (EDoS).
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty exam (ANS-C00). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Recommended training for this certification
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty exam (ANS-C00)
AWS Certifications are valid for three years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, we require you to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise though a process called recertification. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices.
Recertification for the Specialty certification
Take the Current Specialty exam
You can take the current Specialty exam for the certification you already have. For example, if you are an AWS Certified Security – Specialist, you can retake the current AWS Certified Security – Specialty exam to recertify. You can use your 50% discount voucher from the Benefits section of your AWS Certification account to recertify or apply it to any future certification exam you wish to pursue.