Learn quickly and efficiently how to create meaningful charts, organizational charts, and flowcharts with Visio. With the help of easy-to-understand, practical examples and tips, we show you how to work cleverly and goal-oriented with Visio. Learn the basic working techniques of Visio, such as how to insert, position, edit, and label shapes on the drawing page.
After the basic overview of the possibilities of Visio, you will gradually learn all Visio features that are important in later practice - from the use of intelligent guides and connectors to the use of layers and the creation of your own templates and master shapes. In this way, you can easily expand your Visio skills step by step according to your personal requirements. In addition, "Visio 2019 - Basics" also provides you with valuable services as a quick reference book time and again.
- Basic Visio Techniques
- Adjust and position shapes
- Connect and label shapes
- Create network diagrams, flowcharts, organizational charts, and floor plans.
- Working with layers
- Import or export data (including CAD files)
Tailored to the learning topics in "Visio 2019 - Fundamentals", BuchPlus gives you a comprehensive digital media package with learning videos, companion files, knowledge tests, supplemental learning content, and quick overviews of key commands.
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
- 1 Get to know Visio
- 2 Working with shapes
- 3 Place and arrange shapes exactly
- 4 Shapes formatieren
- 5 Connecting Shapes
- 6'Label drawings
- 7 Create network diagram
- 8 Create flow chart
- 9 Create organization chart
- 10 Create room plan
- 11 Use drawings efficiently
- 12 Print drawings with individual settings
- 13 Creating your own templates and shapes
- 14 Layer technique - working with drawing layers
- 15 Importing or exporting data
- 16 Set up Visio individually