Python for SQL Server (PYTHON07)
Combine data preservation and data analysis with Python in the SQL Server runtime environment.
Who should attend
People who want to extend their knowledge of SQL Server with Python.
or , or equivalent knowledge
You know the possibilities that the combination of SQL Server and Python offers, what you can use it for and how to use it.
- Script Integration
- Data analysis with Python in SQL Server
- Data transformation and interpolation with Python
- External SQL Server Access
- Managing SQL Server Containers for Python
- SQL Server Machine Learning Services with Python
- Optional: Creating a Big Data Cluster with SQL Server and Python
Duration 1 day
Price (excl. tax)
- Switzerland: CHF 1,125.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.
Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST) ±1 hour
Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST) Course language: German