The perfect book for aspiring and seasoned PowerPoint professionals! If you really want to dive into the depths of PowerPoint and not stop at more specialized functions, this is the book for you. From planning a presentation to creating your own slide masters and designs to editing appealing animations and AV media, everything is covered. Essential workflows are also taught, such as the selection of suitable fonts or the correct behavior during a presentation in front of an audience.
All advanced PowerPoint techniques are taught in an easy-to-understand manner using concrete practical examples and explained with many visualizations. In addition, "PowerPoint 2019 - Advanced Techniques" also provides you with valuable services as a quick reference book time and again.
- Planning and structuring
- Advanced slide design
- Own designs, slide masters and layouts
- Slides with diagrams and Excel tables
- Create path animations
- Edit audio and video
- Accessible presentations
- Professional support materials
- Prepare speeches and present them confidently
If you are working with Office 365, some descriptions in the document may no longer fully reflect the current development status of the respective function.
- 1 Planning presentations
- 2 Create slides with designs
- 3 Design templates professionally
- 4 Use appropriate colours and fonts
- 5 Designing individual slides
- 6 Using tables and diagrams on slides
- 7 Using graphics and formulas on slides
- 8 Designing slides with AV media
- 9 Using Excel functions in PowerPoint
- 10 Use animations
- 11 Prepare professional support material
- 12 The optimal screen presentation
- 13 Presenting professionally
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.