Workshop Microsoft PowerShell Fundamentals & Advanced Bundle (MSPSFA)
Note: This text was automatically translated and may contain errors.
Please clickto read the original German version.
This course combines the content of the coursesand .
Who should attend
This seminar is aimed at service technicians and administrators from the Microsoft environment.
In this seminar you will learn the basic functions and new features of Microsoft PowerShell.
- What can the PowerShell
- how to navigate in PowerShell
- The help files (after) -installing
- make good use of the help
- Methods and properties
- Abbreviate commands
- Alias names
- Using variables
- Mathematical approaches to PowerShell
- Differences between cmdlets and functions
- Create and execute first PowerShell scripts yourself
- PowerShell ISE (Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment)
- Run other scripts
- Have functions permanently
- Create PowerShell profiles
- PowerShell Profile Paths
- PowerShell Active Directory Modul laden
- Create objects
- Objects queries (*-filter)
- Powershell Remoting: Remote Maintenance and Mass Management
- Profiles: make your own working environment permanent
- Scripts, functions and modules
- Lifetime of variables and functions
- Parameter transfer
- Operators and loops
- Error handling and correction
- Modularization and reusability
- Advanced functions: custom Powershell commands
- Text manipulation: find, replace, transform
- Security: Compliance with company-wide guidelines for script execution
- Creating Graphical User Interfaces with Powershell
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 2,990.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 3,370.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.