This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Who should attend
- Administrators in the area of messaging with the help of Exchange Server 2016 and Exchange Server 2019 administrators.
- Helpdesk staff
- This workshop is not an update workshop from Exchange Server 2013 to Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2019!
- Experience in the administration of Windows servers
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of TCPIP and network topics
- No prerequisites are expected in the area of the Exchange Server!
After this workshop, the participant will be able to plan and implement an Exchange system. He will learn the basic administration tasks of an Exchange system, such as creating and managing recipient objects, configuring client access protocols, developing policies, providing high availability of Exchange services, and implementing security.
- Deploying an Exchange Server 2019 Environment
- Managing the memory
- Administration tools of an Exchange server administration
- Manage receiver objects
- Configuring client access
- Managing the high availability of Exchange services
- Disaster Recovery in Exchange Server 2019
- Configuring and Managing Exchange Transport Services
- Configuring Message Security
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Backing Up and Maintaining an Exchange Server 2019 Environment
- Overview of Exchange Online