Get into the functional and technical depths of Confluence administration. In this course, you will receive globally oriented administration training so that you can then fully configure and individually extend Confluence spaces and instances.
Exam: The training is not bound to an exam.
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Prior knowledge in the use of Confluence is a prerequisite. If you do not have the necessary knowledge, we recommend first booking the. Also contact us if you need an individual in-house training.
- Tasks functional & technical administrator
- Architecture of Confluence
- Global configuration
- Adaptation of the design
- Data import and data management
- Optimization of performance
- Application link
- Creating users and groups
- Global authorizations and authorization concepts
- Rights and role system
- Safety regulations
- Management of Spaces
- Content Tools
- Insertion of page templates
- Export content to XML, HTML or PDF (+ PDF layout customization)
App management and extensions
- Installation und Konfiguration von Confluence Apps
- App Repository
- Updates and upgrades: procedure, checklist, licensing
- User and system macros
- Global Templates and Blueprints
Integration with other systems, e.g.:
- Connection to central user administration (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Cloning an instance
- Creating backups
- Scaling und Performance-Tuning
- Confluence Clustering (High Availability und High Performance)
- Collaboration of Confluence and Jira