In the "Jira Administration Part 2 (Cloud)" training, participants learn the necessary administration tasks for a productively deployed Jira system. The focus is on Jira software. Both the implementation of business requirements in a Jira configuration and the setting of board and sprint permissions are taught.
The training deepens the knowledge of administration tasks learned in the course "Jira Administration Part 1 (Cloud)". Complex schemas and advanced workflows are adapted. Boards and sprint permissions for projects are also covered. The framework is a case study in which participants create a set of configurations and schemas and apply them to new and existing projects - according to business requirements.
The training builds on real-world examples and best practices that are internalized through hands-on exercises.
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.
Who should attend
New Jira Software Administrators
- Jira Essentials (Cloud) course or comparable experience
- Course Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset (Data Center) (JEAMDC) or equivalent experience.
- Course Jira Administration Part 1 (Cloud) (JA1C) or equivalent experience.
- Interview stakeholders to determine business requirements
- Mapping business requirements in a Jira configuration
- Create matching schemes
- Specifying different behavior of fields for different task types in different projects
- Specify different screen templates for certain operations for different task types in different projects.
- Creation of conditions, validators and subsequent functions in workflows
- Configure permissions for sprints and administer boards
- Apply standard schemas and configurations to new and existing projects
- Employ best practices for Jira administration.
Delivery in cooperation with catworkx.