In the "Jira Administration Part 1 (Cloud)" training, participants will learn how to set up a new Atlassian Cloud site and Jira Cloud products.
Topics include a solid introduction to cloud site user management and cloud product access control. Furthermore, global and project permissions, project roles, schemas, and configuration of task types, workflows, and screens are covered. The training includes a selection of business requirements and best practices for each topic to better understand Jira administration.
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.
Who should attend
Neue Jira-Administratoren (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Management)
- Jira Essentials (Cloud) course or comparable experience
- Basic knowledge of using Jira Core, Jira Software and/or Jira Service Management.
- Configure Jira
- Site Management
- Access control
- Setting up users and groups
- Configure the global permissions
- Create and configure projects
- Create operation types
- Customize workflows (workflows)
- Customizing fields and screen masks
- Configure project permissions and roles
- Sharing project configurations
Delivery in cooperation with catworkx.