Microsoft 365 combines the functions of Office 365, Windows 10 and the Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite. This solution provides you as a company with a comprehensive, intelligent and secure environment for collaboration and communication.
With all the benefits this solution has, it still presents companies with challenges as well. SaaS, PaaS and IaaS require different and new methods to successfully implement and operate them.
In this workshop, learn the details of a successful implementation and what challenges you will face in day-to-day operations with an evergreen approach.
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Nicki Borell is a professional member of the German Speaker Association e.V., Microsoft certified IT professional and Microsoft Regional Director & MVP for Office Servers & Services.
He has been working successfully in the IT industry since 2003. His working environment includes SMEs as well as enterprise environments and the area of governmental data management. As a freelance author, trainer and consultant, his focus is on the Microsoft technology stack. Since 2011, Nicki Borell has been a co-founder of the Experts Inside team in the areas of SharePoint, Office 365, and Windows Azure. As founder of the label "Xperts at Work", his fields of activity range from technical consulting to project management and strategic consulting.
After the workshop, you as a company and decision-maker will know exactly where and how you can effectively use Office 365 and Microsoft 365 in your company. You will receive an overview and clear recommendations as to which services can be used sensibly in your company, bring you professional and organisational advantages, and what a strategy in the corporate sense can look like for you.
- The Microsoft 365 Model...a new rhythm of business
- Governance Challenge
- Planning and implementation approaches
- The Microsoft 365 Project Team at Your Company
- Operating Microsoft 365...and why life in the cloud isn't always sunshine
- Microsoft's global infrastructure and what it means for you and your business.
- Understand and use the basics of the Microsoft Cloud
- Current Highlight Topics: Office 365 Groups, Microsoft Teams, Security & Compliance and how to deal with these challenges in a meaningful way in a business context.
- Key Topics & Call to Action - The way to your individual catalogue of measures and meaningful next steps