The workshop and design are based on the Microsoft FAST Track methodology and focus on the Office 365 workload.
- Mail / Exchange / Mail archive with Exchange
- Online / Compliance Archive
- SharePoint / SharePoint Online / OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 Groups / Teams / Yammer etc.
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure, EMS & Security
- Hybrid architectures
- Technical dependencies in the implementation
- Rollout scenarios and lifecycle management, Office, Office Pro Plus
After the Office 365 Architecture Workshop, you as a company and decision-maker will know exactly where you stand. You will receive an overview and clear recommendations as to which services and services of the Microsoft stack can be used sensibly for you, bring you professional and organisational advantages, and how a strategy can look for you in the entrepreneurial sense.
- You now know which Office 365 services, processes and workflows can be used effectively at your company and in collaboration with partners and customers.
- Together with you, we develop a concrete plan for the introduction of Office 365 in your company.
- Which Office 365 modules make sense to use?
- Data protection, legal & organisational requirements
- Integration / connection of Office 365 and Azure services
- Roadmap, Architecture and Benefit
- Organizational changes in the company, processes, changes for the user
- Governance und Compliance Themen
- Roundup / prioritized recommendations
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.
Nicki Borell is a professional Member of the German Speaker Association e.V., Microsoft certified IT professional and Microsoft Regional Director & MVP for Office Servers & Services.
He has been working successfully in the IT industry since 2003. His working environment includes SMEs as well as enterprise environments and the area of governmental data management. As a freelance author, trainer and consultant, his focus is on the Microsoft technology stack. Since 2011, Nicki Borell has been a co-founder of the Experts Inside team in the areas of SharePoint, Office 365, and Windows Azure. As founder of the label "Xperts at Work", his fields of activity range from technical consulting to project management and strategic consulting.