Workshop Microsoft PowerShell Fundamentals (MSPSFUN)
Note: This text was automatically translated and may contain errors.
Please clickto read the original German version.
ExpertLine courses do not use official Microsoft course materials (MOC), so SATV vouchers cannot be redeemed for these courses.
Who should attend
This seminar is aimed at service technicians and administrators from the Microsoft environment.
Participants of this course will learn the necessary knowledge about the basic functions of Microsoft PowerShell.
The First Contact with PowerShell
- What can the PowerShell
- how to navigate in PowerShell
The assistance system
- The help files (after) -installing
- make good use of the help
- Methods and properties
- Abbreviate commands
- Alias names
- Using variables
- Mathematical approaches to PowerShell
- Differences between cmdlets and functions
- Create and execute first PowerShell scripts yourself
- PowerShell ISE (Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment)
- Run other scripts
- Have functions permanently
- Create PowerShell profiles
- PowerShell Profile Paths
Chapter 7 First ideas PowerShell and Active Directory
- Load PowerShell Active Directory Module
- Create objects
- Objects queries (*-filter)
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 1,990.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 2,390.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.