- Overview of the key elements of a security assessment based on Microsoft 365 Secure Score.
- Integrate Microsoft Cloud Security features into your security plan.
- The Microsoft Governance Features as the basis for policies in their environment.
- Advanced security management, data loss prevention features, and advanced data management features.
- Impact of the GDPR and general data protection regulations on your company The workshop addresses business development leads, solution architects, your IT department, governance and security officers and legal departments, HR departments and members of the works council.
- Security, Compliance und Governance in Office 365 & Azure
- Creation of a security & governance concept for your company
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how Microsoft Cloud Services will help you.
- Security score based on the Microsoft 365 Secure Score
- Governance requirements such as regulations regarding their trade secrets or external audit requirements such as ISO 27001
- Learn how Microsoft protects you from spoofing, phishing, malware, and spam e-mail.
- Gain visibility and control with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility solutions.
- License package:
- Data Loss Prevention, Information Barriers and Records Management
- Sensitivity Labels
- Identity Protection
- Breaking Glass Admin
- Passwordless SignIn
- Authentication Strategy
- Security & Compliance Reporting
- Azure Active Directory (AD) Premium
- Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Microsoft Information Protection
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
- Customer Lockbox
- Microsoft 365 Defender, Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Office 365 and Defender for Identity
- Auditing, eDiscovery and Communication Compliance
- Gain insight into how to proactively protect against risks and threats.
- Use Secure Score to improve security and compliance in your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Protect confidential information with Microsoft 365 features
- Risk analysis, policy setting and classification of data based on Advanced Data Governance
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Nicki Borell is a professional member of the German Speaker Association e.V., Microsoft certified IT professional and Microsoft Regional Director & MVP for Office Servers & Services.
He has been working successfully in the IT industry since 2003. His working environment includes SMEs as well as enterprise environments and the area of governmental data management. As a freelance author, trainer and consultant, his focus is on the Microsoft technology stack. Since 2011, Nicki Borell has been a co-founder of the Experts Inside team in the areas of SharePoint, Office 365, and Windows Azure. As founder of the label "Xperts at Work", his fields of activity range from technical consulting to project management and strategic consulting.
- Overview of the entire Microsoft Security & Governance story and how you can effectively leverage these solutions in your organization.
- A concept and a roadmap that covers all technical and organizational implications for your company.
- Basic analysis and practical recommendation based on your scenarios
- 1 day workshop on site with the focus on an IST analysis, which gives you a first overview.
- Creation of a concept and a roadmap that covers all technical and organizational implications for your company.
- 1 day on-site workshop to discuss with you the concept developed and the roadmap for implementation.