In the training "Confluence Essentials (Data Center)", participants are taught the basics of Confluence. Beginners learn how to operate Confluence and how to create and edit content together with their colleagues.
Participants will first dive into the basics: creating, editing, and formatting pages; adding different types of content such as files, links, and graphics; collaborative editing; and using the hidden power tool of Confluence macros.
In addition to creating content, participants will be given powerful tools to organize content, avoid content redundancy, and create overview reports. They will also learn to create Confluence pages that present information from Jira. This course is the first step to becoming an experienced Confluence power user.
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.
Who should attend
- Set up user profile in Confluence
- Create, format and edit pages
- Collaboration through commenting and sharing pages
- Add graphics, files and other content to pages
- Organize, move and delete pages hierarchically
- Work with tables
- Simplify, beautify and functionally enhance pages with macros
- Use labels to organize content and create overview reports
- Working with page versions
- Manage page permissions
- Export and import content
Delivery in cooperation with catworkx.