Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436)
Who should attend
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availablity clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
- RHCEs interested in earning Red Hat Certificates of Expertise, as well as Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialists (RHCDSs) and Red Hat Certified Architects (RHCAs)
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- RHCE certification is required to take the exam (EX436) or to enroll in a version of this course that includes the exam (RH437).
During this course, you will learn to:
- Install and configure the Red Hat High Availability Add-On.
- Create and manage highly available services.
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing.
- Configure GFS2 file systems.
- Configure XFS® file systems.
- Work with the Red Hat Storage Server.
The intensive, hands-on Red Hat® Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management course teaches storage management, the Red Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) and Red Hat Storage Server.
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this four-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering Exam (EX436).