Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
Who should attend
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Completed Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
This course teaches System Administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, you will explore manually installing each service of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course will help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210).