Advanced Juniper Networks IPSec VPN Implementations (AJVI)
Authorised Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorised Education Partner (JNAEP).
This course is part of the following Certifications:
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure LAN-to-LAN IP Security (IPsec) VPNs in various configurations.
- Configure VPN redundancy.
- Configure dynamic routing using IPsec VPNs.
- Configure remote access IPsec connectivity including group Internet Key Exchange (IKE) and shared IKE.
- Configure generic routing encapsulation (GRE) tunnels.
This two-day, intermediate-level course focuses on the wide range of options available when configuring virtual private networks (VPNs) using Juniper Networks firewall/VPN products. Students attending the course will learn these various deployments through detailed lectures and hands-on lab exercises. The course is based on ScreenOS version 6.2.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date