IMS High Availability Large Database (HALDB) (CM46G)
This is an intermediate course for IMS database administrators, who implement and manage HALDB.
You should complete:
- Physical Organization of Databases (CM220) or
- Physical Organization of Databases - Web (CMW22)
- or have equivalent work experience.
You should have:
- working knowledge of IMS full function databases
- database administrator responsibilities for their support.
Learn about the Information Management System (IMS) High Availability Large Database (HALDB). Examine how databases may be migrated to HALDB and the advantages of using HALDB.