AIX Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (AN14G)
This intermediate course is intended for experienced UNIX system administrators who need training to support their transition to supporting AIX running on POWER processor based systems in a multiuser POWER (System p) partitioned environment.
You should be able to use basic UNIX commands to:
- Execute basic AIX commands
- Manage files and directories
- Use the vi editor
- Use redirection, pipes, and tees
- Use the utilities find and grep
- Use command and variable substitution
- Set and change Korn shell variables
- Write simple shell scripts
The above skills can be acquired by attending AIX Basics (AU130) or (AN100) or through equivalent AIX/UNIX knowledge.
In addition, you are expected to have hands-on experience administering a UNIX operating system (such as Solaris, HP/UX, and others) including:
- User management and system security
- System shutdown and restart
- Backup and recovery
- System task scheduling
Provide focused training for experienced UNIX administrators on how to install, customize, and administer the AIX operating system in a multiuser POWER (System p) partitioned environment. The course is based on AIX 7.1 running on a Power system managed by Hardware Management Console version 7 and provides practical discussions that are appropriate to earlier AIX releases.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option
Zeitzone: Europe/Amsterdam 4 Tage