OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Introducing OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- Describe the features and architecture of the Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise product.
Module 2: Installing OpenShift Enterprise
- Install Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
Module 3: Executing Commands
- Execute commands using the command line interface.
Module 4: Building Applications
- Create, build, and deploy applications to a OpenShift Enterprise instance.
Module 5: Managing the System
- Use OpenShift components to manage deployed applications.
Module 6: Customizing OpenShift Enterprise
- Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
Module 7: Comprehensive Review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.