This course is intended for operations and administration personnel who are new to Commvault® software and who work with day-to-day media handling operations.
Upon completion of this eLearning course you will be able to:
- List the various logical and physical locations for removable media.
- Plan MediaAgent placement and data path design.
- Understand and configure the different indexing structures.
- Detect and configure disk and tape libraries.
- Conduct physical import and export operations.
- Compare and contrast the different logical media pools.
- Create and execute a basic Vault Tracker policy.
Learn to successfully store and protect your enterprise data using the Commvault® storage and media management process. This self-paced eLearning course presents methods to configure storage resources, manage media by groups, move media in and out of the library, manage content on media, and track media offsite using Vault Tracker® technology. Each lesson presents storage concepts and well-rounded initiatives for protecting data in your CommCell® environment.