This course is intended for operations and administration personnel who are new to Commvault and work with Commvault software to support daily data protection and recovery operations.
Upon completion of this eLearning course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Commvault® firewall configuration
- Configure direct and proxy firewalls using restricted and blocked connection types.
- Deploy one-way, two-way, and proxy topology groups.
- Set network throttling for clients and client groups.
- Configure data interface pairs.
Learn valuable information on how to design and configure firewall security settings and manage Commvault® data movement over production and backup networks. Acquire the knowledge to successfully secure your data and network environment with Commvault® firewall technologies, encryption, and network control. This self-paced eLearning course focuses on a conceptual understanding of the Commvault network and security design, and CommCell® configurations for firewalls, data interface pairs, network throttling, and stream management.