This course is designed for experienced administrators and engineers who are planning to deploy a new CommCell® environment or enhance an existing environment.
Upon completion of this eLearning course you will be able to:
- Design a strategy for the CommServe® server and CommServe DR guidelines.
- Plan placement and scalability requirements for MediaAgents.
- Design a scalable deduplication solution using different storage connection devices.
- Plan and implement a sound data protection strategy for disaster recovery, data recovery and compliance.
- Design a virtual data protection strategy using the Virtual Server Agent (VSA).
- Learn the new VSA methodology for VM load distribution for enhanced backup performance, and the new Application Aware VSA Backup plugin.
Learn different aspects of the Common Technology Engine (CTE) component design strategies. This self-paced eLearning course provides a scalable deduplication design for storage, GridStor® technology, and data protection strategies for physical and virtual data protection.