This course is designed for experienced administrators and engineers who are installing CommCell® components, detecting libraries, and configuring policies.
Upon completion of this eLearning course you will be able to:
- Implement the processes to download Commvault® software.
- Know the procedures for deploying a new CommCell environment.
- Install and configure the CommServe server, MediaAgents, and index directories.
- Detect and configure disk and tape libraries.
- Configure deduplication enabled storage policies.
- Know the methods for deploying client agents.
Review valuable information about Commvault® software and learn important steps for deploying a new CommCell® environment. This self-paced eLearning course provides best practices for installing and configuring the CommServe® server, MediaAgents, basic disk and tape libraries, and client agents.