This course is intended for operations and administration personnel who are new to Commvault software and responsible for day-to-day administration and management of Commvault software.
Upon completion of this eLearning course you will be able to:
- Comprehend the various components that make up a CommCell® environment.
- Log in, navigate and customize the CommCell console.
- Know the CommServe® DR backup process and schedule DR backup operations.
- Create and configure users, roles, and security access permissions
- Understand the Commvault® update process and configure update operations.
Discover the fundamental concepts of how to successfully manage Commvault® software. This self-paced eLearning course presents operational functions related to the CommCell® Console, user and role-based security, storage configuration, policy management, and CommCell update operations. Each lesson builds on previous topics so you gain a strong understanding of CommCell administration.