- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
The weakest link in Cyber Security
Are you aware that your business is at risk?
In this webinar we will talk about:
- The Cyber Security universe and what has changed in the past couple of years
- How the shift to digital business has created new opportunities but also new risks and challenges
- Why Application Security is the most likely but the least understood risk your business is facing
- What is Application Security, and how is it the key to better protect your business?
- Why your software developers must learn to code with the mindset of a hacker
This event is especially designed for:
- Company leadership
- Anyone who is accountable for business survival and success
- IT decision makers
- IT managers
- Anyone interested in cyber security as it relates to software development
The webinar will take place on Thursday, 16 December at 15:00 - 16:00 Central European Time..
To register for free, please click on the link "Online Training".
There are no dates available at the moment.
Meet the Expert
Do you have questions about the webinar?
We will conduct the webinar via Cisco WebEx. Necessary system requirements and WebEx tutorials can be found here.