- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Talent Programs»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
IBM Cognos TM1: Design and Develop Models (V10.2) SPVC
Who should attend
This intermediate course is for Modelers.
- Complete IBM Cognos TM1: Interact with Data (V10.2) WBT (Recommended)
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Significant experience with Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
This is the self paced training version of IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1: Design and Develop Models in Performance Modeler (V10.2) classroom course. IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1: Design and Develop Models in Performance Modeler (V10.2) is an intermediate self paced course that will teach modelers how to build a complete model in TM1. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to create and customize dimensions and cubes, import and link data, and build and maintain applications.
Note: This training was developed using IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 but is applicable to both IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 and IBM Planning Analytics.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.