- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Check Point
- Cydrill Software Security
- Dell EMC
- Kaspersky Lab
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 - Migrate Applications
Who should attend
Administrators who are responsible for
- Migrating and deploying IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications between environments.
Solution Builders who are responsible for
- Packaging IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications in preparation for migration and deployment to other environments.
- IBM Content Navigator 22.214.171.124: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge (F270G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge (F280G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge (F282G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge (F283G)
- FileNet P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
The development and testing of your FileNet Content Manager application is complete. You need to migrate and deploy the application to other environments. For example, from Development to User Acceptance Test, and eventually to Production. This course teaches you: The process of application migration: How to use FileNet Deployment Manager to migrate and deploy the FileNet P8 assets; How to migrate and deploy IBM Content Navigator desktops.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Application migration overview
- Describe the process of moving IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications between environments.
- Identify the IBM FileNet Content Manager Application elements.
- Order and describe the migration and deployment phases.
- List the tools that are used for application migration and deployment.
Plan and prepare for application migration
- Explore the Sales Application package.
- Verify object store Add-ons.
- Create a deployment tree.
- Create a source environment.
- Create a destination environment.
- Extract the destination environment half maps.
Export the application assets
- Export the FileNet P8 application assets.
- Extract the service data half map.
- Create a deploy package.
- Export an IBM Content Navigator desktop.
Convert and analyze the FileNet P8 assets
- Prepare for asset conversion
- Convert the FileNet P8 assets
- Run a pre-import analysis
Import the application assets
- Run prerequisite tasks.
- Import the FileNet P8 assets.
- Import the Sales desktop.
Automate deployment operations with FileNet Deployment Manager command line
- FileNet Deployment Manager command line introduction.
- Deployment Operation command line syntax.
- Deployment operations.
- How to create a deployment operation file.
- Start and Stop System Components.
E-Learning IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC)
Price (excl. tax)
- 490.— €
Subscription duration: 30 days
Grace period: 1 year