- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 - Migrate Applications
Who should attend
Administrators who are responsible for
- Migrating and deploying IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications between environments.
Solution Builders who are responsible for
- Packaging IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications in preparation for migration and deployment to other environments.
- IBM Content Navigator 22.214.171.124: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge (F270G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge (F280G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge (F282G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge (F283G)
- FileNet P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
The development and testing of your FileNet Content Manager application is complete. You need to migrate and deploy the application to other environments. For example, from Development to User Acceptance Test, and eventually to Production. This course teaches you: The process of application migration: How to use FileNet Deployment Manager to migrate and deploy the FileNet P8 assets; How to migrate and deploy IBM Content Navigator desktops.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
E-Learning IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC)
Price (excl. tax)
- 490.— €
Subscription duration: 1 days
Grace period: 1 years