- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 - Introduction
Who should attend
This course is intended for system administrators and solution builders.
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 188.8.131.52: Introduction or equivalent knowledge
- P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects, Content Services, Process Services.
- Using IBM Content Navigator to work with content.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
- Recommended prerequisite courses:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 184.108.40.206: Introduction
Learn about IBM FileNet Content Manager. You learn the basic architecture and how IBM FileNet Content Manager can be used to solve real-world business challenges. You learn about the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine and how to navigate the FileNet P8 domain structures.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
E-Learning IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC)
Price (excl. tax)
- 490.— €
Subscription duration: 4 days
Grace period: 1 years