- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Component integration
Who should attend
- A workflow system administrator responsible for creating, configuring and maintaining component queues in non-development environments.
- A workflow author responsible for creating, configuring and maintaining component queues in development environments.
- Anyone who needs to create, configure or maintain component queues.
Prior knowledge that is required:
- Basic knowledge of organization’s business process applications.
- Basic knowledge of database technology.
- PCs, networks, and their organization’s server operating systems at the expert level
- Prerequisite courses:
- F115G IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration
- F230G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction
- F231G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the workflow system
- F232G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Workflow security
- F233G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the workflow system
- F234G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage work in progress
This course trains:
- The skills that are needed to create, configure and maintain component queues.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Price (excl. tax)
- 490.— €