- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Talent Programs»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Kubernetes / Container
- Network Analysis / Wireshark
- Wireless & Mobility
IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the Workflow System
Who should attend
This intermediate course is for Workflow System Administrators who are responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
A Workflow System Administrator is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks:
- Locate work and complete workflows.
- Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items.
- Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions.
During the production phase, the Workflow System Administrator manages operation of the workflow application and communicates with users and managers. In the workflow application deployment phase, the Workflow System Administrator coordinates activities with the Workflow Author to plan and control workflow application implementation into the production environment.
You should have:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Virtual Machines.
- General knowledge of relational database management systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
This course is for anyone who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.