- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Check Point
- Cydrill Software Security
- Dell EMC
- Kaspersky Lab
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
IBM Cúram Outcome Management for Business Analysts 6.x
Who should attend
This intermediate course is designed to introduce learners to the product knowledge and administrative skills that are required to configure the IBM Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module. The course is suitable for IBM Cúram business analysts, system administrators, product consultants, and developers who need to know how to configure Outcome Management via the IBM Cúram SPM Platform administration tool.
You should have:
- An in-depth knowledge of health and human services programs.
- Experience of typical business analyst (BA) activities related to system implementations.
- Experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules.
You should also have attended or taken the ILT or SPVC version of following Cúram BA courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47G) or
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47GI)
This self-paced course provides a functional overview of the IBM Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module. The course also introduces IBM Cúram Business Analysts (BAs) and other functional personnel to the main Outcome Management configuration options. Outcome Management is a citizen-centric approach to social services delivery that targets the results that a citizen needs to achieve, rather than simply listing the available services. Outcome Management adopts a collaborative approach that enables social program management (SPM) agencies to use the expertise of individuals within their own ranks, and also to harness relevant knowledge and skills within other organizations.
The IBM Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module is part of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.X suite of products. IBM Cúram Outcome Management provides a comprehensive set of functionality to enable agencies to plan, coordinate, and evaluate the set of services, programs, and activities carried out for – or by – clients for the purpose of attaining positive outcomes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Unit 1: Outcome Management Basics and Related Technologies
- Unit 1 – Lesson 1: Introducing Outcome Management
- Unit 1 – Lesson 1 – Exercise 1: Building an Outcome Plan
- Unit 1 – Lesson 2 – Outcome Management: Related Technologies
Unit 2 – Configuring Outcome Management Assessments and Outcome Plans
- Unit 2 – Lesson 1: Configuring Assessment Definitions – Part One
- Unit 2 – Lesson 2: Configuring Assessment Definitions – Part Two
- Unit 2 – Lesson 3: Configuring Outcome Plans
Course Wrap Up
E-Learning IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC)
Price (excl. tax)
- 490.— €
Subscription duration: 30 days
Grace period: 1 year