This two-day course is designed for data center administrators who are responsible for the day-to-day management of a VMware vSphere® environment using VMware vRealize® Operations™. This course will teach you how to use vRealize Operations as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.7, VMware vCenter Server® 6.7, and vRealize Operations 7.0.
Note: If you have taken thecourse, duplicate content makes this course unsuitable for you.
- vRealize Operations 7.0
- ESXi 6.7
- vCenter Server 6.7
This Advanced course is delivered directly by VMware.
Who should attend
Experienced system administrators
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
Or system administration experience with vSphere deployments
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify features and benefits of vRealize Operations
- Use interface features to assess and troubleshoot operational issues
- Recognize how to use vRealize Operations components to build scalability and availability
- Recognize effective ways to optimize performance and capacity in data centers
- Troubleshoot and manage issues and configurations using alerts and dashboards
- Create policies to meet the operational needs of your environment
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to vRealize Operations
- vRealize Operations Concepts
- vRealize Operations Architecture
- Performance Optimization
- Capacity Optimization
- Troubleshooting and Managing Configurations