VMware vRealize Log Insight: Deploy and Manage (VRLIDM)
In this two-day course, you focus on deploying, using, and managing VMware vRealize® Log Insight™. You learn about the configuration and use of vRealize Log Insight to collect and manage logs from a variety of VMware and third-party products. This course discusses interfacing vRealize Log Insight with other systems to monitor, troubleshoot, and secure a data center.
Note: This course is based on beta software.
- vRealize Log Insight 4.7
- ESXi 6.7
- vRealize Operations 6.7
Who should attend
Experienced system administrators, system integrators, and developers responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Log Insight
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Use VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Perform routine VMware vCenter Server® tasks
- Perform basic Windows management operations
If you cannot complete all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vRealize Log Insight: Deploy and Manage.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the features of vRealize Log Insight that help in managing logs
- Describe how to install, configure, and use vRealize Log Insight 4.x to collect and analyze logs to better manage and monitor your systems
- Explain how vRealize Log Insight can be integrated with other solutions for monitoring, troubleshooting, and securing a data center
- Describe vRealize Log Insight architecture and use cases
- Explain vRealize Log Insight extensibility and workflows
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to vRealize Log Insight
- Deploying and Configuring vRealize Log Insight
- Using vRealize Log Insight
- Administering vRealize Log Insight
- Integrating vRealize Log Insight
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
- 1,380.— €
- VMware Training Credits: 26 VTC
Courseware language: English
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.