VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid: Install, Configure, Manage [V1.0] (TKGICM1)
During this two-day course, you will focus on installing VMware Tanzu™ Kubernetes Grid™ on a VMware vSphere™ environment and then you will provision and manage Tanzu Kubernetes clusters.
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid 1.0
Who should attend
VI admins who are responsible for deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters.
Working knowledge of Kubernetes.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe how Tanzu Kubernetes Grid fits in the VMware Tanzu™ portfolio
- Describe the Tanzu Kubernetes Grid architecture
- Deploy management clusters
- Deploy workload clusters
- Configure your Tanzu Kubernetes Grid instance for authentication, logging, and Kubernetes ingress.
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
What Is VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid?
- VMware Tanzu portfolio
- Management cluster
- Workload clusters
- Cluster plans
- Shared and in-cluster services
Deploying Management Cluster
- Installing the Tanzu Kubernetes Grid CLI
- Creating management clusters
Deploying Workload Clusters
- Creating workload clusters
- Scaling workload clusters
- Deleting workload clusters
Configuring Tanzu Kubernetes Grid instances
- Configuring user authentication
- Configuring logging
- Configuring ingress control
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
- 1,500.— €
Courseware language: English
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.